A note to English language readers

As of today [a barriga de um arquitecto] will be supporting a mirror-blog in English language, available at eng-abarrigadeumarquitecto.blogspot.com.
I started publishing bilingual Portuguese-English posts as a natural progression of my experience in the blogosphere. Most of the blogs that I follow are written in foreign language – English and Spanish, with the occasional exception of titles such as Arkitektur, in Swedish but, hélas, I only look at the pictures.
So If you enjoy visiting my blog, I hope you find this solution more appealing. You can access the English page directly through the top bar and bookmark it if you wish. There is a separate rss content feed available for English posts only. Drop me a note to abarrigadeumarquitecto [at] gmail [dot] com or leave a message if you find any problems.
Thank you for your visiting!

2 comentários:

  1. Daniel don't you think it's better to keep the "dual posts"?

    I returned to doing it and despite the effort I hope it works fine!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey Miguel.
    I've been thinking about it for a while and I've decided to open this mirror-page for English readers. I'm not going to make a big splash about it - except for this post - and I'll see how it grows. Surely, the new page will rank zero on Google!! But it allows for a better feed tracking and, hopefuly, will make things easier for English readers
    We'll see how it works.
    Great blog btw!

    ResponderEliminar